This T-shaped, two-story air-conditioned residence hall for 49 residents was constructed by Blackburn students and first occupied in 1959. It is a co-ed, Quiet Hall. Its restrooms were renovated in 2000, and air conditioning installed in 2003. The building was named for the late Carl Graham, of Granite City, Illinois, who donated the funds for its construction. Student work forces accounted for every aspect of the construction of Graham Hall: masonry, wiring, plumbing and painting. Ground was broken in the summer of 1958, and the edifice was dedicated on May 8, 1960. Mr. Graham was present for and a participant in the ceremonies.